Rate My Team for UEFA Champions League Matchday 13 - Player Performance Quotient (PPQ)

Player Performance Quotient (PPQ)

As the final match-day approaches, my semifinal games weren't stellar, but I'm content with my season's performance thus far.

Overall Points: 3639
Arsenal: 73
Never Manage Alone: 50
Never Manage Alone Author’s League: 1

I've been holding onto my Limitless Chip for this crucial moment. While it wasn't always the plan, I never encountered a week where I felt compelled to use it, leaving it at my disposal for the final push.

UEFA Champions League - Match Day 13
With the Limitless Chip in play, I have an opportunity to ascend in the rankings without fretting over points deductions for transfers. I can freely recruit top-tier players from both teams without monetary or transfer limitations.

The dilemma arises: Do I lean towards one team or maintain a balanced approach? Presently, I'm heavily favoring Real Madrid.
Toni Kroos's performance hasn't been as stellar as anticipated, prompting hesitation in retaining him. Pending final lineups, I'm contemplating replacing him with Brahim Diaz or perhaps opting for a third Real defender. However, the remainder of the lineup seems set unless unexpected changes occur.

Choosing which Dortmund players to include is another deliberation. At least three must make the cut from my squad of eleven. Mats Hummels retains his spot due to consistent performance. While I'm currently inclined towards midfielders, each bench player presents a compelling case for inclusion.
Ultimately, Vinny Jr appears poised to retain the captaincy. Although Bellingham has been a tempting option, Vinny's standout performances in the tournament's latter stages reinforce my confidence in his ability to deliver once more.

Next Post Previous Post